There are so many reasons to love Somizi right now; he brought life to Idols SA and boy did he get us laughing until our cheeks hurt during the auditions! More than that, Somgaga is an inspiration to a lot of people in the continent – nowadays people expect overnight success. Somgaga’s been at it since forever and his persistence and passion only prove what we already know; Rome is indeed not built in a day. Let’s let him live and enjoy his hard work.
We love his love for cooking, eating healthy food, self-love and maintaining a healthy body. Take a look at some of our favourite pictures:
1. He treats himself like royalty like he should:
2. He makes his food under 3 minutes:
3. Sometimes its made within 20 minutes:
4. His cutlery and crockery are on point:
5. He loves left overs:
6. He eats healthy food – Health comes first:
7. He makes his own juice like a boss:
8. When it comes to dinners, Som Som doesn’t play!
9. He works out:
10. He presents his food in a stylish manner:
Pan fry onions ginger garlic coriander and chillie( optional) for about 5min. In olive oil. Cut yo salmon or trout into cubes. Add on in the pan and mix with everything in it. 2min. Add small amount of soya. Fry for 1 min. Switch off stove. Oven toast yo ciabatta bread. I added pesto on the bread. Garnish with I to leaf rocket and serve. DO I HEAR LOBOLA OFFERS?
11. He cooks with wine:
12. He makes everyone drool:
13. He eats oysters for lunch
14. Every now and then, he indulges in township food:
15. He only uses fresh quality ingredients
Image Credit: Somizi’s Instagram