As you may know, I am featured in the August issue of the Spar Savour Magazine………….
I just looked at my feature when I got the link and recently went back to read the whole issue. It’s such a cool issue and there’s a lot to take from it. I’ll tell you why:
- One of my favourite cookbook authors/blogger/journalist/dear foodie friend, Jane-Anne Hobbs is this month’s guest blogger. Read all about her.
- Get cooking with potatoes- Several recipe are provided.
- Get cooking with Avocado – you get different recipes using avocados
- Bake with Kristy Snell (fellow blogger, remember her from Dinner Divas?)
- Get to know your restaurants- This month’s featured restaurant is Durban’s hottest Eatery, Freedom Café.
- Get to know your markets – Read all about Porter Estate Produce Marked in Tokaa Forest (Cape Town).
- What would be a Spar magazine without wine?
- There are also competitions to enter. You should take advantage of the competitions. You never know when its your lucky day!
You also subscribe and stand a chance of winning one of FIVE shopping vouchers to the value of R1000!
Thanks to Spar Savour Magazine and Lynn-Leigh Brandt for the interview, feature and putting together a great article. My emotions were awakened when reading the article; I smiled, laughed and cried. Read all about it here: http://bit.ly/1cwizo4