Easter is all about family, food and fun. Yet, balancing all three can be a challenge, GLAD is sharing some tips to make lives easier this Easter . I think you would agree with me that every household should have a clingwrap, baking pager and those roasting bags really come in handy.
GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper and GLAD Oven Bags will make cooking a fun and simple activity, ensuring more time for family and festivities.
GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper
Glad baking and cooking paper provides consumers with a healthy way of cooking as it eliminates the need to grease trays and pans enabling you to cook with less mess and less oil or butter. Here are some useful tips for Easter cooking.
- GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper can be used to line your baking trays instead of oils or fats when making hot cross buns or any other sweet Easter treats.
- Make chocolate dipped strawberries and refrigerate on a plate or tray lined with GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper so they don’t stick to the plate.
- When putting icing on cookies or cakes, lay down GLAD Bake & cooking paper to work on, avoiding mess.
- Painting eggs with the children can be fun but messy. Use GLAD Bake & Cooking paper to work on. Cut out shapes or strips from the Bake & Cooking paper as well to use in the decorating process.
- Line your frying pan with GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper instead of using oils which makes cleaning easier and less fuss (pan must be set to low medium heat).
Maybe you mean: 'home-9' or 'news-gallery-post-based3' or 'twitter-feed5' or 'facebook-feed7' or 'instagram-gallery'
GLAD Oven and Roasting Bags
The bags are perfect for cooking vegetables, meat, chicken or fish as they lock in the juiciness and flavour. The bigger GLAD Roasting Bags are ideal for turkeys and roasts. They are ideal for cooking complete meals in as they retain the moisture often lost during the cooking process. Both bags are suitable for microwave and oven cooking. They also reduce cooking and washing up time. Here are some tips:
- Use the Oven or Roasting Bags when cooking to prevent grease from splattering on the walls of your oven
- You can cook a whole turkey, chicken or duck to perfection with GLAD Oven or Roasting Bags
- Steam a whole chicken in the microwave to use in soups, salads and frittatas. Simply place the chicken into a GLAD Oven Bag and loosely seal using the tear-off tie. Cook, breast-side down for 10 minutes per 500g on medium, turning the chicken over halfway through cooking
- An all-time holiday favourite is popcorn. For delicious, mess-free hot popcorn, simply place ¼ cup popcorn and 2 teaspoons of butter into a GLAD Oven Bag. Loosely twist the top and cook on high for 3 – 4 minutes (or until the corn kernels have popped.
- For a quick and easy way to pipe chocolate, place chocolate in a GLAD Oven Bag and melt in the microwave. Snip the corner with sharp scissors and pipe through the hole. Have a piece of GLAD Bake and Cooking Paper ready to practice on, and have fun.
For more info and tips, visit: www.glad.co.za
Follow GLAD SOUTH AFRICA on Facebook